The male genital area is very vulnerable to pathological processes, therefore, men's health should be closely monitored. With an erection, a secret is secreted, it is necessary to examine the discharge in men when aroused. It is this liquid that can speak about the state of health of men. The secret can be natural and warn about the pathological process.
When the discharge is considered normal
In a excited state, men should always have a penile secret. The discharge is considered normal in some form.
- libidous urethhorrhea.It is a transparent discharge without a specific smell that occurs during intercourse. Such a secret is essential as a natural lubricant. Secretion of secrets at these times is minimal. A man, with such a discharge, does not feel discomfort. Secretory secretions consist of a small amount of sperm that have active motility. With the penetration of these secretions into the vaginal flora, the partner can become pregnant. Therefore, doctors recommend that men who will not have offspring to use condoms at the start of intercourse, and not only before the end, which is practiced by many.
- Smegma.It is the secretion produced by the sex glands, which are located near the head of the phallus. Smegma has a whitish yellowish color and an unpleasant aroma. With the accumulation of smegma in the region of the head of the genital organ, the pathological process is not diagnosed. This discharge indicates poor hygiene.
- Sperm.The discharge of fluid during arousal in men during ejaculation is called semen. Semen is a mucous-like discharge that has a specific odor. The onset of discharge from the urethral canal occurs when the maximum peak of sexual intercourse is reached. Composition of sperm: motile spermatozoa with secretions produced by the glands of the genitals. If this fluid enters the female vagina during ovulation (mid-monthly period), conception of a child is possible. At this time, the greatest probability of fertilization, even in cases where a very small amount of seminal fluid was released during intercourse. In some men, small ejaculation is associated with pathological processes, however, this is a misconception. Some men have physiological characteristics in their bodies.
When high potency is marked by a small amount of ejaculation with headache, groin pain, itching, hyperemia, a specific odor and other abnormalities, an urgent visit to a urologist is required.
What discharge is considered pathological
Not all erectile discharges are considered normal in humans. Sometimes there may be an admixture of pus or blood.
There are a number of pathological reasons that require medical advice:
- heavy or lean mass with lumps of clots; pain syndrome
- in the sacro-lumbar or thoracic region;
- disgusting smell;
- emitting urine with discomfort.
The discharge with a good erection in a man is of a specific nature and can warn of the development of any pathology.
- Inflammatory processes in the urinary and genital areas, which can be caused by various harmful microorganisms.
- Oncological diseases;
- Complication associated with inflammation of the urinary or reproductive system, caused by injury or surgery;
Men are generally horrified to see a discharge from the urethra ejaculate, with traces of blood. In most cases, such a discharge indicates the possibility of an oncological process, which most often could affect the male gland, testes, seminiferous tubules. However, it is necessary to take into account a number of other symptoms that may accompany these diseases.
Good to know:
- painful urination;
- red urine; high temperature
- Mucus clots are noted from the urethral canal (this usually occurs at an advanced stage of development).
When a sticky transparent discharge, viscous origin with an unpleasant odor, comes out of the urethral canal, it warns of an epidemic of infectious pathology. A man's infection can occur during sex.
Additional signs include itching, redness of the epidermis of the head, with signs of a rash on the organ.
Infectious diseases that can affect the urinary and genital region of the male body:
- ureaplasmos; herpes
When an infectious process develops from the male urethral canal, the genital organ secretes a secret with a large number of leukocytes, which makes the fluid viscous. This indicates the presence of pus in the semen. This phenomenon warns of serious complications in the pathological process.
In the absence of pus, there is no reason to postpone a visit to a specialist (urologist). Inadvertent treatment can cause phimosis. Phimosis is the characteristic adhesion of the foreskin to the head of the penis. This pathology is treated only with the use of surgery.
Among the possible reasons for pathological discharge from the urethra, other infectious diseases may be involved, the development of which must be eliminated immediately, for this it is necessary to urgently seek medical help.
These include infection with staph, strep, urethral canal, and testicular fungus. This pathology results in itching of the perineum, swelling of the scrotum, a phallus head with hyperemia.
Certain diseases can cause these pathological processes with specific secretions:
- urethritis of the non-gonorrheic type;
These diseases can be marked by bleeding from the urethral canal with additional pain in the groin and scrotum. Pain syndrome is also noted in the testicles, while the man feels weak, body temperature rises, and urination is difficult.
What to do if a man has a pathological discharge
When a man has an unusual urethral canal rejection in an agitated state, he should see a doctor. A specialized specialist will find the cause and help eliminate it. To do this, the urologist will offer to undergo an examination and pass the necessary tests.
Good to know:
- smear from urethral canal for bacterial culture;
- visit to the proctologist;
- examination of total urine and blood;
- ultrasound examination of the organs of the small pelvis.
After a full examination and receipt of the test results, the specialist can determine the cause of the specific discharge in men. After that, therapeutic therapy is prescribed, which allows you to reduce the unpleasant symptoms, thereby avoiding a pathological complication.
When patients do not seek medical help promptly for treatment, it threatens the progression of the disease with the onset of serious consequences that affect not only the conduct of a quality sex life, but also the general healthmale.
Certain pathological processes can affect the entire urogenital region. During ejaculation, bleeding may start, which is fatal.
To prevent the pathological manifestations expressed by abnormal discharge from the urethra, men must take their health seriously. To prevent diseases of the urinary and genital tract at the initial stage, you should undergo a scheduled examination by a specialized specialist every year.